Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Very Own Boot Camp

Wednesday: TIU 4th of July workout
Thursday a.m.: 3 mile run outside

First, I must say I FINALLY got some sleep last night and boy do I feel better today!
After waking up at 4 and 1:15 the previous 2 mornings, my 5:15 alarm certainly felt like sleeping in.

Wednesday evenings workout consisted of what I have dubbed Bethany's Boot Camp.
My friend Kelly just does whatever I say, it's great!
Honestly, I just combine some of the different TIU workouts and sometimes throw in a few of my own ideas.


She was brave enough to try this thigh exercise I was too scared to try on my own.

We had contests to see who could stay on the longest.
She totally kicked my booty.
I'm just glad I didn't fall on my face and break my nose.

After working out I made a big trip to Meijer for some party supplies. Thankfully the Hubs met me there because there was no way I could have handled the 2 full carts we had.


This morning I meant to get up at 5:15, but laid in bed a little longer. I finally got out the door about 5:40 for a run. Given the time I only did 3 miles. Better than nothing!
And still incredibly hot and HUMID!

High is 95 today with a heat index of 102.
I'm glad I got some miles in early!

1 comment:

  1. Balancing on that exercise ball looks intense. I'll have to give it a try for sure. You are a total rock star for running in that weather!

    ReplyDelete