Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Hump Day & A New Easy Breakfast

Monday: Lunchtime Body Blast Class
Tuesday: Intervals and 3 mile run outside

My good friend Jen D. is a personal trainer and used to teach group fitness classes at my work gym. It has been about 4 years since that has happened, so when she called me Sunday to tell me she would be teaching Monday at noon, I knew I had to take the class!

It was an awesome class! My arms and legs are still feeling it!

Tuesday I got to run with Ben after work. 
It's been almost a year since we've run together - crazy!
Before running I did the TIU Stars & Stripes workout again.


I was planning to do a different TIU workout, but couldn't find it on my phone.
Darn technology!
Good news, when I couldn't sleep between 2 and 5 this morning I made sure to download several TIU workouts to my phone, so I should be set now!

Our run was SUPER muggy.
Welcome to July in Ohio.

Thankfully we got our 3 miles in and caught up (we're both recently married!) before the 
storms hit. We pushed ourselves decently hard, but I refused to wear my watch.

I made something slightly different for breakfast this week. Typically I have scrambled egg whites or hard boiled eggs, but I was getting pretty tired of plain eggs.

I have this amazing brownie pan from Pampered Chef and decided to use it to make breakfast for the week.


I combined eggs and egg whites, a little skim milk and poured it into the pan. Then I added mushrooms and just a sprinkle of cheese. Bake and voila, you have 12 mini eggs that will keep for 3-4 days.
Next time I'll add some green pepper or onions to give them a little more flavor.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment