Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pre MS 150

The 24 hours prior to leaving for the MS 150 Pedal to the Point were quite busy! 

Thursday after work Ben and I ran. I can't even remember how far now, but I think it was 6. Nothing too crazy, but a nice somewhat quick pace. Then there were errands to run (Sidney refuses to pick up and pay for her own food!), laundry to finish and packing. 

In the middle of that I was lucky enough to have a surprise beer with Jen - my friend that ran Louisville with me! She was in town from Virginia and we were both able to sneak away long enough for a beer, catching up, and planning the next race!


After dropping Sid off at Grandma and Grandpa's Friday afternoon it was time to head home and get the car all packed up and ready to go! We were planning to hit packet pick up as soon as we got to town, check into the hotel, then go to dinner with the other Spinner for the Cure that were already in the Cleveland area.

We got back to the hotel, the bikes safely unloaded, then headed to meet 16 other cyclists for dinner. It was fun getting to know some of the team members I didn't already know before we started our ride. 

After dinner it was back to the hotel to get the bikes ready, our uniforms all set out and early to bed (10:30ish) for our 5:00 wake up time!


Day 1 recap coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment