Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taper

The marathon taper has begun and this week I'm also "tapering" for the triathlon on Saturday.

I already feel a little restless. I haven't really planned my workouts like I normally do. My hardest work out this week will be my Master's practice - I need all the technique practice I can squeeze in before Saturday morning. My long run should be 14-16 miles this weekend. Mr. Mojo assured me no more than 10 on Sunday will suffice. I guess the tri counts for something!

I keep thinking a camel hump should be forming on my back with all the water I am drinking. I'm determined to figure out my foot cramping issue.

I already have celebration plans in the making for Saturday night with Marc and some friends, so let's hope there is something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment