Saturday, April 23, 2011

The stuff dreams are made of

New best buds.
With the help of a good friend of mine, Erin Hamilton, I made the trek to Springfield, OH on Thursday to participate in Dean Karnazes' run across America. In one word it was amazing.

I was able to run with Dean for almost the whole 5K. I was shocked by this and it made it completely worth the almost 3 hour round trip adventure.

It's the first time I've ever run with a camera, but I am so happy that I did. Erin was able to see us along the way and meet us at the finish (it was a point to point 5K). She also took some great pictures!  Dean was so friendly and down to earth. It was quite the experience.  

No human has calves like this. Insane!
Although I am sure Dean will continue to do crazy things like this, it might have been a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.


It was so much fun and I'm glad I got to share the experience with such a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment