Monday, April 25, 2011

Pushup Challenge

In my insanity restlessness of tapering I decided it would be fun to start the One Hundred Push up Challenge.

Before
Why, you ask?   Why not!                                          

And now I challenge you to do it with me!

The beauty of it is that it doesn't matter where you start - the end goal is the same and the program claims it will get you there. It is also a very low time commitment. And doesn't require any equipment.

Here's what you need: yourself, 3 days a week, 10 minutes each of those days.

I've only done 2 days worth (tomorrow will be day 3). You start with 5 sets and rest 60-120 seconds in between sets. It's been a little easier than I anticipated so far.
Take the challenge if you dare and let me know how it goes!                                                                                                                                                                          
After


I am also now taking recommendations for my next triathlon and fall marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment