Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sleeping In

Tuesday p.m. workout: Ran 4 miles on the treadmill 1% incline
Wednesday a.m workout: Hitting the snooze button

Is it sad that setting my alarm for 5:50 a.m. is sleeping in? And it makes me happy?
It felt really strange not working out this morning, but I think my body enjoyed and possibly  needed the extra rest.

Day 4 Running Advent: first run on the treadmill, so I needed some entertainment.


I save my US Weekly and People reading for for the gym. It's my little way of bribing myself. Plus, it's easy to look at the pictures and read little snippets while running. I definitely can't read a book on the treadmill!

After the first mile the time went relatively quickly. Why is the first mile always the worst?


Running Advent Day 4: Complete!

So far I have run 10 miles for running advent. Which leaves 134 to go. 
It will be fun to see the miles start dropping off quicker in the next week!

4 Days down, 19 to go!

What time do you get up in the morning? Do you prefer to workout in the morning or evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment