Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 on 12/12/12

Tuesday p.m. workout: 6 mile run 0% incline 
Wednesday a.m. workout: 5 mile run 0% incline

Today marks that halfway point of Running Advent!

Work decided for me that I would not make it to my running club last night, which was very sad. Work always gets in the way of the fun stuff! 

So I had a lovely little snack, then hit the treadmill.



I've decided that I have run on the treadmill at the gym too much lately, it is very hard to find new magazines I want to read look at while on the dreadmill.

So last night I had to go with this:


When your boss gets lost on the way to work and you give her directions, you are greatly rewarded:


That is my bit of randomness on 12/12/12.
Off to finish my 12 miles!

2 comments:

  1. Whoop to 12 miles!!! I only managed 12k, but hey, that's something, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete