Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Party

Thursday's workout: 6 mile run outside
Friday's a.m. workout: 3.5 mile run treadmill at 1% incline

Thurday night I ran with a friend from work. We haven't run together in a while, so it was nice to catch up. 

I had a stellar pre run snack.

I love me some Jimmy Johns!

 The miles really flew by and I was very thankful I did not have any stomach pains like I did Wednesday night. Double win!

I decided to break my run into two for today, so I did 3.5 miles on the treadmill this morning and will either run 3.5 outside after work, or hit the tread again. I'm hoping to get outside, but if it's raining I don't know if I will be able to. I want to make sure my shoes are dry for tomorrow's run.

Today we have our holiday party at work.
We get to eat, bedazzle hats and be merry!

And most importantly, go home early! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment