Thursday, December 27, 2012

Running Advent: Epic Fail

Running Advent Miles: 111 miles, 16 days (or 15.5 really)

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! We enjoyed lots of time with our families. I feel extra blessed this holiday season, it has been quite a year!

Running Advent Update:
I made it until December 16th.

I am really bummed that I came so far yet fell short. I was SO sick though, I could barely even get out of bed to go to the restroom. So, it is what it is.
My view from bed, all the things a sick person needs.
I still ran for more consecutive days than I ever have before.
And 111 miles over 16 days isn't too shabby either.

I was still allowed to participate in the reindeer games celebrating the end of Running Advent. Good thing, because it was an absolute BLAST!

We played turkey bowling, complete with a vegetarian division using a Tofurkey; Family Feud; and American Gladiators. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! Some of the games were a little scary intense.

We even had a special champagne toast for our engagement!

Coming up soon: our engagement story, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment