Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Review




Weekend Workouts:
4 mile run and lots of sleeping. Not much working out, but it was a sports filled weekend: teeball, running, track, swimming, gymnastics, golf, soccer, oh my!

I don't know about you, but I was absolutely exhausted by the time this weekend rolled around. I don't know what it was, but I was POOPED!

This might have had something to do with my  laziness exhaustion.

Honestly, I had some sinus issues/headache, so that's what I'm blaming. I did get a lot of rest this weekend, so I think I am ready for the next 6 weeks of craziness! So many fun and amazing things are on their way!

Saturday we watched the boyfriend's nephews play teeball. It's their first year (they are 4 and 5 and on the same team). They are hysterical. Thankfully the games only last about an hour though or it might have become painful.
I like to multi-task!
Oh, I love the Olympic trials. Track, swimming, gymnastics - love it all!

A trip to Ikea made my dreams of making homemade pudding pops a reality this weekend as well. 
Via
I'd like to think I'll make something healthier like this with them too, but pudding pops first! And yes, I did buy both the pink/yellow and blue/green sets. Don't judge.

Sunday I got to see a friend I had not seen in YEARS. We've known each other since we were 2 and she was in town from Arkansas so we got together for a run and A LOT of catching up!

Then it was time for the EuroCup Final: Italy vs. Spain.

We were cheering for Italy (not for any legitimate reason) but unfortunately Spain dominated. Watching with the boyfriend's siblings is always entertaining though regardless of the outcome of the game.

I also made my first lasagna this weekend! I mostly followed Pioneer Woman's recipe here.

Sunday in pictures:
Morning sunrise before the rain, coffee, we DO have 2 cats!, deeeelish lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment