Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

Monday's Workout: 25 minutes elliptical a.m., 3.5 mile run after work, Softball game canceled.

Weekend recap is still come - some slight picture and time issues have been occurring.

So, everyone hates Mondays and everyone knows how much I have been hating them lately...so what to do on a Monday morning after a 5 day weekend?

I apologize for the crappy "I'm in the gym taking a picture with my phone" picture

Wear pink and orange ballet flats to brighten the day, of course!

I managed to sneak 25 minutes on the elliptical at the gym this morning, I figured I was late, but could still get something in. I thought I would have a softball game too, so I knew after work was going to be hard.

Then I found out softball was canceled, so I was able to run after work!

I had a few friends run with me. Meet Bambino and Mombino:

They wanted me to run with them, but I decided to stick to the path.

It was a beautiful day for a run. Finally a day not in the 90s or 100s.

The lake pond I ran around
Me looking oh-so stylish in my non running sunglasses
I keep forgetting to wear a hat, visor or my running sunglasses when I run. You would think by July I would have that part down. Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment