Friday, January 27, 2012

Time Flies

Wow, the week is over and I have been a bad blogger!


Fortunately, I have done pretty well on the work outs this week.


Tuesday was my night home with the dog while Marc was gone all night playing basketball. In between my domesticated awesomeness of making dinner, being a doggy mama, doing laundry, and cleaning I managed to squeeze in a Shred workout. Woo hoo!


Wednesday I finally ran with Ben again. It had been about 2 months since we last ran together. Possibly longer. The weather was out to get us, but we were determined to out run the sleet and ice. We headed out for a quick 3.2 miles. In true Ben and Bethany fashion, the rain/hail/sleet mix started just as we walked outside. Luckily it was mostly ice and hail coming down so we didn't get too wet. I thought I was going to have a black eye from a couple of the pieces of hail that nailed me right on the cheek bone. It was good to have my running buddy back and pushing me. 25 minutes later we were back inside...then it started pouring rain.


Thursday was another Shred day. I've felt really good being able to sneak these strength work outs in when I don't have much time to work out.


Friday was a rest day. We had a BIG offsite meeting today at work. It was so much fun. I topped off the day with. Margarita with friends. Perfect night before a long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment