Sunday, January 29, 2012

Perfect Conditions

I ran across the Friday night (on Pinterest, of course).


Considering this was my view Saturday morning on my way to running group, it seemed very appropriate.


Even in the rain, sleet and wind 11.5 miles flew by. I ran with a few new people and got to catch up with Maureen. The first few miles of our route was VERY hilly. Maureen's story of her son's biopsy, getting him home from boot camp and the plan for the next 8 weeks helped pass the remaining miles. Tyler is starting chemotherapy this week, so please keep him in your prayers.


This morning I made it to Barbell. Woohoo! My legs weren't sore at all from my run, but we'll see how they feel tomorrow after 6 minutes of lunges AND 6 minutes of squats in barbell (plus 48 minutes of other torture!).

No comments:

Post a Comment