Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Dinner

Monday morning I finally convinced myself to get out of bed and get into....the POOL!

It was a Christmas miracle. But not Christmas.

Unfortunately I didn't get up quite on time, so I didn't have a ton of time to swim, but I did get a decent workout in. I did 50 meter freestyle warm up, 4 different drills - 2 kick drills and 2 pull drills each for 100 meters, 100 meter breast stroke. I wanted to do more freestyle, but I was worn out! It still amazes me how different swimming is on your body.


I did reserve 3 minutes to sit in the hot tub. I have to reward myself somehow!


Marc's big birthday was this weekend, but he was out of town hunting so we went to The Melting Pot last night to celebrate. It was delish, but I must say dessert was by far THE BEST part. I really like the atmosphere at the Melting Pot too, very cozy and private.

No comments:

Post a Comment