Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Heart Long Weekends

This weekend was fabulous (and long!). It started Thursday night with celebrating my sister's birthday!

Who doesn't need a purple birthday elephant balloon that comes with a leash you can walk it with?
Balloon courtesy of Erin and Carter. They sure know how to wish someone a happy birthday!
Then it was time for a few days off work to spend time with the family.

I only ran 9.3 miles this weekend. I'm not very happy with that mileage, but my foot is still healing so it's not the end of the world.

I also did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred a few times as well. My good friend Sarah has inspired to get on The Shred bandwagon again. It's a great workout for my running days and days I can't make it to the gym since it only takes 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment