Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap up

Long weekends are glorious. It should be a law to have them once a month.

I decided this weekend was going to be fun and rest. I didn't do a long run. I didn't go for a long bike ride. I didn't go to barbell.

I did go down a lot of water slides (which required a lot of climbing stairs), eat a lot of ethnic food and draft my fantasy football team. It was fabulous!

All I wanted to do for my birthday was go to a water park and I was lucky enough to accompanied by Marc, Blake and Sarah.

Via 
This picture only shows the end, but this was one of my favorite rides. It's a "water coaster", it's amazing how the water pushes you up the big hills so you get to go back down! 


I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment