Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy GOTR Day!

Yay! today is the first GOTR practice for my girls at Lakeview Church in Landen. I am so excited to meet them! I love how each group is so unique and they change my life for the better. I learn something from every girl (and from the other amazing coaches as well!). I have been so blessed with the friendships I have made through GOTR. Some truly amazing women are making a difference in so many young girl's lives right in our backyard!


We get to have serious conversations, silly conversations, play some games, find out what is "in" for 3rd-4th graders, find out what these awesome little girls are thinking, encourage them to be themselves and proud of who they are, run and of course HAVE FUN!

I wish I could coach GOTR all day every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment