Friday, September 2, 2011

Upcoming Races

Decisions have been made and this fall I will be doing 2 main races.

Drum roll  please....

September 17th - The Hocking Hills Indian Run. I registered for the 20K (although the 40K and 60K were calling my name!), but they also have other distances ranging from 5K to 60K. It's my first trail race so I am very excited! We also have a cabin for the weekend and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with some amazing people. I'm loving this map of the race. Even though it scares me.

November 5 - Monumental Marathon in Indianapolis. I am very excited to run another marathon with Jen Y! Once again she will be traveling in from Richmond and we will head on over to Indy together. I've heard great things about this race from some friends who have run it, so I am hopeful it will live up to their descriptions. Jen's flights and the hotel are booked...I just need to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment