Friday, September 9, 2011

This just made my day...

I stumbled across free crappy portraits on one of the blogs that I LOVE to read every day and just had to give it a try!

Here is the description I sent them:

Marc loves to deer and turkey hunt - both bow and gun hunting. We have his prize deer who, I like to call Mr. Twinkletoes, hanging in our apartment. He enjoys mountain biking and spending his evenings shooting zombies on his playstation. Bethany is a running fanatic and dabbles in swimming and biking in her attempt to become a triathlete. She also enjoys photography (although not very good), baking and blogging (www.runnerb.blogspot.com). We have the cutest German Shorthaired Pointer in the world. She looooves birds, but her fear of loud noises make her a useless hunting dog. She loves to play frisbee (and insists on carrying it to and from the park), snuggle under the covers, and chase birds.

And the pictures I sent:


And here is what I got, I hope it brings a smile to your face!


No comments:

Post a Comment