Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time

Yesterday was supposed to be swimming and spinning. However, I hardly slept Sunday night so I was a bad wannabe triathlete and did not get up and go to the pool. I blame the time change. Gotta blame something, right?

I did meet Sarah for a fabulous night of catching up and spinning though. It was my first spin class with this instructor and she was great. I climbed the hardest, biggest, steepest nonexistent hill of my life. Now I am even more excited to hopefully get a real ride in on my new bike this week. Thursdays predicted temp is near 70 - woohoo!

I got an email today that the sample sizes for my tri club's tri kits (tri shorts and tri shirts) are now in. I can't wait to go try them on and get mine ordered. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they will be here before my first real tri. Bmmer. Guess that means I have to keep on going...

Tomorrow could bring some more changes to the training program - hopefully all good, positive, helpful changes. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment