Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Well, I was hoping to do a duathlon (no tri since I do not yet have a wet suit) at Caesar's Creek this weekend...but apparently that will not be happening. Due to the record amounts of rain we have received this spring, it was cancelled. The lake is unsafe and 19 feet above normal and the transition area is currently under water as well as all the boat docks that are needed for the rescue kayaks/boats that are out there for the swimmers. Bummer.


Truthfully, I was waiting to see what the weather said this weekend anyway. I can run, bike, run in the rain on my own without paying $50+. So maybe I'll still do that!

And...in tru Bethany fashion, I stepped on one of Sid's bones Sunday night and cut the bottom of my foot. I'm hoping I can put normal pressure on it by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment