Friday, October 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday Friday Edition

Better late than never, so they say!

What I am thankful for this week:

1. The treasures my sister found of mine at the old house. I wrote an autobiography when I was 8. It was very funny, I was am awesome a dork. It's in the recycle bin now. I also received a B+ in Wearable Art in Jr. High. Proof that I am not crafty. (First, this is a class, really? Second, my only B. I must have been  pissed, however I have no recollection of even taking the class.)

2. Crazy hat day at GOTR. I mean seriously, who doesn't love to wear a crazy hat with 15 8 year old girls. Nonstop giggles.

3. The Sing Off. I LOVE this show. It's impossible to be in a bad mood while you're watching it. Even Marc enjoys watching it with me! How do they figure out they can make those noises with their mouths?

No comments:

Post a Comment