Thursday, October 13, 2011

Prepping

This weekend is a 22+ mile run. I have been trying to take these weeks seriously, treating them like race weeks as much as I can. Here's what I've been doing this week:

Drinking LOTS of water. Yum!

Enjoying 5-8 mile runs in this gorgeous weather and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Ben and I saw 3 turkeys (and no Marc wasn't one of them) last night on the trail. Unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me to get a picture, but they were only 3-4 feet away from us and didn't seem to care.

Breaking in my new running shoes.
My legs look really weird here

Reading Bossypants. Hilarious. I heard laughing is good prep for long runs.

And of course attempting to get a good night's sleep every night. Unfortunately that is easier said than done for me. I'll keep trying though!

No comments:

Post a Comment