Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend



I think this weekend was the perfect mix of relaxation and fun activities. 


Friday night we went to the Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson The Immortal tour. I didn't take any pictures, but we really enjoyed it. It was very different from other Cirque shows, but still very entertaining and enough jaw dropping acrobatics to satisfy me! However, I don't think anyone told the ladies in front of us that Michael Jackson really wasn't there.


Saturday was a nice veg day - running errands, napping, movie watching, making homemade pizza and watching the Men's national team beat Scotland 5-1!


Sunday morning we headed to Indy to take in the Indy 500. It was super hot, but there was a nice breeze which made it much more bearable than I anticipated. We also took a break under this tree.


I really enjoyed the race even though it was a little boring until the last 40 laps or so when the leader changes started occurring almost every lap. 


I cheered for the Target cars...because I LOVE Target. I had no other criteria to go by and it worked - they came in 1st and 2nd!


Monday was a fun little pool party with my friends then an evening of relaxation!


Please don't notice that there were no work outs this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment