Friday, February 17, 2012

Sometimes Life Gets In The Way

And that sometimes would be this week. Sigh.

I had planned on hitting over 100 miles for the month on Sunday - but that number still hasn't changed.

Workouts this week:
A couple at home work outs via Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred and Pinterest. Nothing too exciting. No cardio.

Sunday night I couldn't sleep. Which makes going to the gym at 5 a.m. nearly impossible. At 1:30 a.m. I reset my alarm for 6 and decided to skip the gym before work.

Monday night I watched the girls and was able to sneak in a pinterest work out.
Via
Via

Tuesday was Valentine's Day and a very busy day at work. No work out except for running around like a crazy lady. We celebrated Vday with a fabulous dinner made by Marc and a couple a few some glasses of wine.

Wednesday's plan was to hit the gym in the morning before hanging out with Tara for the day, however a sinus headache had other plans. I did sneak a Shred work out in the afternoon before our girls night out. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment