Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest Strikes Again

Monday's workout:
3.1 miles on the dreadmill and a strength/cardio circuit via Pinterest.

One of my goals is to do a work out even if I don't have time for a decent run or to get to the gym. And of course, pinterest has really made this easier!

I had 45 minutes between work and watching the girls last night so I hurried on down to the gym at work and jumped on the treadmill for a quick 3 miles. 
www.gotrcincinnati.org
While in the locker room I was stopped by a woman who wanted to tel me her daughter is starting Girls on the Run next week! She is not on my team, but I was so excited for her. I can't wait to hear how she likes it! I am super excited to start coaching again next week!

After a quick shower I was off to babysit.

Homework, dinner, homework.

When the necessities were all taken care of, I asked Laura if she wanted to do a work out with me. Actually I asked both of the girls, but only Laura said yes.
We did it! Laura asked me why her heart was beating so fast! (p.s. Laura is in 8th grade and she said it was fun, I didn't make a 4 year old do this!)

I'm happy I made the most of the time I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment