Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm baaaack!

I know you missed me!

My running shoes have been missing me lately too...and so has my bike. Ugh!

We were supposed to bring the bikes on vacation, but the auto parts store failed to order the hitch that we were going to put on the SUV so we didn't have to use the old trunk style bike rack. Really, Marc refuses to use the old bike rack - he's a little protective of this car! And rightfully so!

Running shoes and outfits were packed...but not used. Honestly, it felt good to take a break. I needed it.

We did surf! And that was quite a work out. There was a professional photographer in the water with us, but this is the only picture I have of us surfing right now. It was awesome. We both loved it and are already searching for our next surfing vacation destination!
B, Phil the surf instructor, Marc

Any recommendations? We did a lot of fun things and also relaxed quite a bit. 
I am happy to say that the first time the 11 of us stayed in a house together for a week was a success!

Now I have to get back into my routine. I seriously have NO motivation. Can someone send some my way? Pretty please?

The 105+ heat isn't helping. Among other things. But I guess everyone has their own struggles, distractions, etc. 

I guess it's time to put on my big girl running shoes and get out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment