Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Survival of the (not so) Fittest

Wow, I knew I hadn't blogged in a while, but I had no idea it had been a whole month.

The good news - I survived the holidays.  The bad news - I didn't work out very much.

Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

 A recap of our holidays:
Sidney loves her Santa beard. I tried to compete with it in my tacky bedazzled hat I got to make at work one day, but Sid is WAY cuter. Sidney and I spent a lot of time on the couch. Our Christmas tree helped with the Christmas cheer a little this year.

I did have a few favorite December work outs I would like to share with you:


Caber tossing (because who doesn't toss cabers on Christmas Eve Eve in their friend's front yard?), speed work out on the treadmill, a little arm work out with the world's largest cowbell, and Marc tossing the caber (and winning the contest!).

I also got to run with my friend Jen who was in town visiting family for the holidays. Many thanks to you Jen for running with me in the wet and cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment